Sunday, September 11, 2011

What the hell am I doing?

Hmm...things I have been doing lately.

Reading a story a friend wrote. I love reading stories that friends have written, I feel like I'm getting to know them better. I enjoy it much more than trying to write a story on my own. Right now, I'm in the process of editing some of my stories and re-writing some of it. Been working on outlines mostly, I come up with many ideas that I never fully divulge into an actual story. I should become an editor, but I much rather be a special effects make-up artist or costume design. I have to learn about it first, I think I would enjoy it better than anything else I have done in my life.

I'm thinking of a blog entry where I comparethe first and second seasons of "The Vampire Diaries" because after watching the second season again, it just reminds me how flippin' different they are and I would actually mind pushing into the deeper canals of the character lines on the show. Oh and for everyone that thinks Matt Donovan should be killed off the show, a big F and U for you. I've heard a few times he should have been killed instead of Jenna. Well, ya know, at least Jenna had some kind of story arc on the show, but she's more a supportive player and parents don't last long on the show. (Watch out, Alaric!) He's like Elena's quasi-stepfather which is weird when I think about it.


I love Matt, he's one of my favorite characters and I've passionately stated this before. I love him in the book and I feel like throttling the writers for not giving him more of a storyline. For goodness sake's he's still in love with Elena and they don't think to use that ever? I mean, first season they used that a little against Stefan but Matt seems harmless against a vampire. Of course, now that he knows all about what's really going on, how long is going to stay out of it? Strangely, I can imagine Katherine using him for a chew toy, but I hope it never comes to that!

Zach Roerig is great as Matt and cute as hell. Supposedly he's played a bad guy in other work and I'd like to see that. In "Masquerade" when he was being a jerk to Tyler you could see that there, but he was under compulsion. LOVE HIM! Gah, I go fangirl...ugh I'm good.

Been reading horribly strange and rude comments on my youtube videos. People arguing in the comments of videos bothers me because it has nothing to do with the video or it's about how hot someone is in it. Stupid as hell. Really, only leave a comment if it means something people, otherwise you'll get my famous eye rolling.

That's it I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment