Friday, August 12, 2011

pictures


This was on the way to Mall of America in Minnesota. I love scenic pictures and I took many of them. The sky was gorgeous that day and built-in cliff foliage made it better.

Hockey is a great sport to watch live. I've only been to one game, but it was insanely loud and the crowd has such an energy. That's one sport I'd go see all the time if I could.

These are the Gossip Girl books I'm trying to plow through at the moment. I'm second to last, "Only In My Dreams", but after I'm done with this stack there are 3 more books in the series! I've enjoyed this series more than expected, but I do hate the rich, stuck-up Blair Waldorf. She's awful. I'm thinking about checking the show out and seeing if it's worth watching but I'll stick with the books for right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment