Monday, October 19, 2009

"Happy Birthday To Me" MusicTracks

My brother just bought this the other day at Wal-Mart for $5 and I have to say it's worth the deal. I first saw it on FearNet, original version folks, not the bad disco score version. I really like this movie despite it's lack of gore or comprehending the finale of it. Really, I'll have to watch the movie several more times to get the gist of what really happened in the movie.

I went looking for the music tracks on the web and came up empty-handed. I did see that people were asking for some of the tracks from the movie and I tried with DVD-ripping some of the music. It's not the best, but I don't know how to make it perfect since I'm not tech savvy. I do think if you're looking for something to download this could be your best bet at the moment. If you know a better place to find the actual score to the movie, let me know!

The two tracks I ripped are the end song "Happy Birthday to Me" by Syreeta and the "Main Theme" which was composed by Bo Harwood and Lance Rubin. I believe the "Main Theme" is also looped on the DVD's root menu.

(Anchor Bay's 2009 Released DVD Cover & Back)


Both tracks that I ripped are at 320 KBPS and come in a .RAR file. These tracks are hosted on Rapidshare. If you come across any problems with the tracks, please let me know in the comments area.

> > > You can also listen to the tracks HERE on melissasueandersonfan.com.

& I uploaded the trailer to Youtube. If you want to watch it , you can. Feel free to leave me comments or subscribe to my channel.






No comments:

Post a Comment