Thursday, September 24, 2009

Keanu Reeves stars in "Sparhusen"

My mother mentioned this to me the other day. Everyone in my household knows I'm a freak of nature when it comes to Keanu Reeves. He is now officially raiding the internet in My Damn Channel's original web series called "Sparhusen". It's looks pretty humorous but I don't know how I feel about him playing a Danish character, he has a bad time with accents (Remember Coppola's Dracula? The British accent? ...See?) but thankfully it's all in jest. I'm looking forward to watching it...check out the trailer!



Besides that, I heard that write-ups were going down on the "Cowboy Bebop" script that Reeves has signed on for as Spike Speigel. I wonder what they could be? They are probably minor adjustments, but I hope nothing drastic. I actual like this anime and they could fuck it up if they tried.

"Sparhusen" starts on October 8th, this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment