Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life Just Seems Better in Movies

Nothing exciting going down in my life right now but it seems like everyone else's relationships are exploding everywhere! I can't stand my brother's not-girlfriend. She is not right for him and he knows it! "I feel sorry for her.." Fuck that! She cheats on you and you know she has a bad history, that's not the first relationship you ever want to get into. Especially crazy shit. I told him chicks bullshit, we are the masters at bullshitting. We can turn everything around on others, we can lie our asses off about what we do and what we are willing to do. It's lame and I hate when he goes off trying to explain everything away. It don't work that way. That's why I know a relationship is not for me.

Bender: Sporto, do you get along with your parents?
Andrew: Well, if I say yes I'm an idiot, right?

Bender: You're an idiot anyway. But if you say you get along with your parents, well then you're a liar too.


I watched "The Breakfast Club" tonight. I've seen it so many times and it never gets old for me. I want to find someone who hates that movie and explains why. How one individual cannot relate to that movie would stump the hell out of me. I love it, it's got some great memorable lines. And one of the most popular 80s casts ever. I'll talk more about this some other time.




River Phoenix. Big fan. I was three when he died so I didn't know him very well when he was alive. I am happy I discovered who he is now. He was an amazing person and deserves to perserved in history. Unfortunately, he is more remembered from dying of a drug overdose in front of Johnny Depp's Viper Room. Well, the Viper Room isn't Johnny Depp's anymore, I believe he sold it a few years ago. I'm trying to read some books on Pheonix, I was intrugued after reading one of them but I figure that's only one person's perspective. Amazon had only one copy of a book I wanted to look into, so I'm thinking it would not be easy to look for at a library or a book store. I hate ordering things off the internet because I don't have a credit card or anything so I can't do it.

Allison: When you grow up, your heart dies.
Bender: Who cares.

Allison: I care.


Ugh, life sucks really hard sometimes.



The Breakfast Club: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.

Quotes Source

Have a fine evening, folks.

1 comment:

  1. your bro's gf is totally the worst kind of girl he can find but the heart doesn't look at that. you cant help who you fall for. although, i do think he could do much better than her.

    ReplyDelete