Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Max/Alec Fanmix ; Dark Angel

I have been putting this little ditty together for several months. It took a week to pick an array of songs that ranged from recent to older and were both upbeat and slow at the same time. The harder part for me was preparing the artwork (that I put together in Photoshop myself) and zipping the file for download. I have only unzipped, never zipped, any files. Hopefully, the whole shebang will work fine and you can enjoy the songs.

This fanmix is my first ever and I will pull some more together soon. This is purely for fun so if you don't like the show, the characters, or the songs, don't tell me that.

I am a big fan of the belated Dark Angel, the James Cameron's show on Fox that ran from 2000-2002 for two seasons. The show centered around a dystopic future and genetically engineered human beings kicking ass and trying to run from their governmental past. The show starred Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four 1 &2, Awake, The Eye), Michael Weatherly (NCIS) , and Jensen Ackles (Supernatural, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, Ten Inch Hero). I wish it had lasted longer than it had as any fan does, but Fox axed the show after it got placed in the "death" spot (Friday nights) and the ratings failed to keep up.


enmity - hostility, hatred, ill will, antagonism

Track Listing:
01. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
02. Disappointed - Ivy
03. I Like - Katy Rose
04. Need You Tonight - INXS
05. With Love - Hilary Duff
06. You Make Me Sick - Pink
07. Enemy - Eve 6
08. Can't Trust Myself - Blaque
09. Cold - Crossfade
10. Turn It On - Kim Wilde
11. If I Never See Your Face Again - Rihanna featuring Maroon 5

Size: 55.8 MB

Download: "When you couldn't forget, they had ways of not making you care."

NOTICE: The link only MIGHT work for ten downloads for right now, I'll make it permanent if more people want to download the link.

(The cover and back is included in the zip file. Remember, you must have a program such as Winzip to decompress the file. Also, please do not repost the cover or back anywhere. I made that myself and I don't want to deal with kleptos who think its their work. If you'd like to for a certain purpose, just ask me, under right circumstance I understand. Any other questions come to mind just post below in the comments.)

4 comments:

  1. yes, of course i'd beta for you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks for this! Am downloading now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Downloaded it, and it's great! Thanks so much. I love the cover art, too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete